- Order Info
HOW TO ORDER PATCHES
How do I know what size my patch is...and other questions are at the bottom of this page. If you don't find the answer to the question you have then please ask us through the contact form or call us at 800-927-2746.
We specialize in biker patches and have done so for about 25 years. We ride so we know what you are talking about when you call. Many of our customers have stated they called because they had a bad experience in getting their order filled or were refused because they were bikers. We enjoy dealing with down to earth bikers. We can even give you valuable advice on what and how to do it if you are starting a club. Most of the clubs we deal with are start ups in the 10-15 member range. As soon as they get their colors people come out of the woodwork wanting to join.
You do need to know the basics or you will spend a lot of time designing your colors and find that you have to start all over. You need to follow the correct protocol.
TO CALCULATE SIZE:
● To measure your patch to determine it's size add the maximum length and width together, then divide the total by two. This will then equal your patch size.
For example: Your patch is 2" wide and 3" high. 2 + 3 = 5. Divide 5 by 2 and you get 2.5". 2 1/2 inches would be the size of your patch. A 3" circle would be a 3" patch.
● Embroidered Patches: Up to 7 colors are included in the price. Extra colors are normally .10 each per patch for small patches and a bit more for larger patches. Its pretty rare to need more than 7 colors. The fabric doesn't count.
● Wide merrowed border or thin laser cut border. Normally we choose by looking at your art. We do what's best.
● Individual In Memory patches are 3 1/2" X 2 1/2". Name and Officer patches are either 1" X 3" or 1" X 3 1/2", the latter being the norm. Some clubs use 4"
● Metallic thread costs 25% extra. Sometimes it is worth it, depending on your design.
● ART- if we need to do that, it costs $20.00 to 40.00 per design. It's best to have your art done localy and send it to us. Some of my customers find tattoo artists and jailhouse artists work great.
● Minimums- normally if the patch has a design I must stick with minimums. That would be 50 pieces on patches under 6" and 25 pieces for a 6" to 13" back patches. We can do less than stated minimums however then we must charge a set up charge to make the tape.
● Back Rockers are sized according to the number of letters and the size of letters. Some people call and ask for a 13" rockers and want four letters on it. It would look real lonely with all that extra space.